288-1 MORSpeed Forklift Attachments - One Drum
FOB: East Coast warehouse
Two MORSpeed attachments are available with the same standard features and same handling ability. Either attachment has one or two heads, with two heads decreasing the stress on one drum when engaged to lift.
- The jaws of MORSpeed forklift attachments are contoured to securely grasp various rimmed drums.
- Precision gripping mechanism is built to last.
- MORSpeed forklift drum movers handle virtually any rimmed drum, regardless of diameter.
- Require that the drum lid be in place on your drum.
- Move drums with damaged sides or straight walls.
- Works with or without pallets.
Handles many different drums:
- Rimmed steel, fiber or plastic drum
- Up to 1,500-lbs. per drum
- Require drum height of 24" or taller. Use these 55-gallon drum grabber forklift attachments for 30-gallon or 85-gallon drums.
- Any diameter drum
- Straight walled or damaged drum
Forklift drum lifter/mover is designed to handle one rimmed drum.
Forklift drum lifter/mover has two heads to handle one rimmed drum. Two heads per drum can reduce the stress on the drum rim.
Note: The single head MORSpeed requires a minimum 75-lbs per drum