82A Series Drum Palletizers
FOB: East Coast Warehouse
Morse 82A Series Drum Palletizers allow you to move drums on and off shipping pallets, spill containment pallets, and drum dollies. The V-shaped base is designed so you can raise and place a drum at the corners of a pallet. Manually tilt drum to pour at up to 26" high without the safety risks of manhandling heavy drums. You can rotate your drum 360 degrees end-over-end. Lock drum at horizontal to dispense, or lock drum upright to prevent spills while transporting. Models are available with ergonomic power lift to raise your drum with AC, DC or air.
- Handle a 22.5" to 23.5" diameter drum
- Lift upright drum up to 20" above floor
- Maximum dispensing height: 26" with horizontal drum
- 55-gallon steel drum in horizontal position reaches 18.5" beyond the wheels of the V-shaped base
- Place or retrieve a drum at the corner of pallets
- Straddle a pallet up to 41" wide and 7" tall
- Capacity: 600 lbs.
- 48.5" wide, 39" long
- Overall length including handle: 42.5"
- Legs are 9" high and reach 20.75" in front of upright stanchion
- Turning radius: 53"
- (2) 4" swivel casters at back
- (2) 6" wheels at front
- Counterweighted for stability
Note: Battery Powered Lifts come with battery, and 100/220V 50/60Hz AC Charger.