Drum Hand Pumps
FOB: East Coast Warehouse
Double-action piston manual drum/barrel pumps are self priming, delivering on both the forward and the back stroke. It takes less than 5 cycles to yield a gallon.
Each Morse 55 gallon Drum Hand Pump is made in the same style and has the same action. They vary only in their materials of construction, consisting of specific polymers and elastomers for resistance to certain types of chemicals.
Morse manual drum and barrel pumps provide a controlled discharge rate of approximately 1 quart on complete forward and backward cycle at 10 psi over 24 feet. They fit the NPT (National Pipe Thread) of the 2" bung on 30 or 55 gallon steel drum.
- Chemical compatibility of a drum or barrel pump should be:
- No single drum pump can be universally chemical resistant
- Barrel pumps available include flammable drum pump and oil drum pump
- Some blends of chemicals may not be suitable for any of these drum pumps.
- Different barrel pump models may be necessary for various liquids.
- Final determination of suitability for use intended, or manner of use, is responsibility of the user. Consult Material Flow for advice on the correct barrel pump for specific liquids. Please furnish chemical names.
- Chemicals may be hazardous. It is the user's responsibility to take appropriate safety and protective measures.
- Model Info