Drum Liners - Flexible Round-Bottom or Rigid
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Reduce shrink! Vestil Drum Liners don't just help prevent the loss of product – they aid in the recovery of product to save you even more money.
Available in 15- and 55-gallon sizes and a variety of types and thicknesses.
Flexible, Round-Bottom Drum Liners
- Prevents product from "lodging" in the wrinkles and creases that are typical in "flat" bottom liner thanks to the cylindrical 360° shape of the round bottom liner seal.
- Reduces seal stress by distributing product weight around the entire seal.
- Low-density polyethylene construction unless otherwise noted.
Rigid Drum Liners
- Makes disposal safe, easy and clean.
- Environmentally-friendly – ensures maximum recovery of product during disposal.
- Saves you money by extending the lifetime of drums and reducing the cost to clean and recondition them.
- All rigid drum liners are made with prime, virgin, FDA-compliant polyolefin resins.
- Seamless polyethylene construction unless otherwise noted.
NOTE: -PP suffix indicates polypropylene construction.If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Model Info