Manufacturer: Meco Omaha
FOB - Midwest Warehouse
Orange Enamel Finish
Lead Time 7-10 days
The original Meco Omaha Drum Wizard is the most versatile unit of its kind. Telescoping oak handles provide necessary leverage for easy loading when extended. Handles retract into channel frame for storage.
- For mixing, draining, moving, and storing drums
- Telescoping oak handles provide necessary leverage for easy loading when extended.
- Handle extends 64" and retract 43-1/2"
- Handles retract into channel frame for storage
- Double welded construction.
- Unique button rollers attached to barrel cradles allow drum to be rotated for draining or mixing while in a horizontal position
- Handles 15, 30, and 55 gallon drums weighing up to 1,000-lbs.
- Drums must be a minimum of 29" high for the chime hook to engage the drum.
- Available set up or knocked down.
- Knocked down models ship in a carton via UPS.
- All units are 18-1/2" wide; orange enamel finish.
Order replacement Oak Handles for your Drum Wizard with model W12H
MADE IN THE USA
- Model Info