Dual-Stage High-Level Dumpers
Manufacturer: Valley Craft
FOB - Midwest Warehouse
Dual Stage High-Level Drum Dumpers are available in Stationary or Portable models, with dump heights ranging from 72" to 120" with a 45-degree dumping angle. Chute rises vertically until the arms meet pivot rollers, causing chute to rotate. Includes NEMA12 power up/gravity down power unit with adjustable flow control to safely lower chute to its down position.
- 1,500-lbs. capacity.
- Containers up to 24" in diameter maybe used 45 degree tilt angle.
- Rotary switch control to power chute up.
- Gravity down system with adjustable flow control to safely lower chute.
- Rises vertically until arms meet pivot rollers, causing the chute to rotate.
- NEMA 12 power up/gravity down "deadman" controls.
- Adjustable hold-downs keep container from shifting.
- Hold-downs accommodate various drum heights up to 43".
- Heavy-gauge carbon steel construction with enamel finish.
- 1/60/110V power unit equipped with a 1HP motor and a 1GPM pump
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including steel, aluminum, and lead compounds which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm.
- Model Info