FOB: East Coast warehouse
Manual drum tilt is controlled with a 12’ pull chain loop hanging 6’ below the chain wheel. There is enough resistance in the enclosed gear box to automatically stop and hold the drum tilt angle. Hand wheel tilt control option is also available.
Extra-heavy-duty construction with steel tube framework, large shafts, and bearings offers long life in tough service. An oil filled, worm gear speed reducer provides 60:1 gear reduction for fine control when tipping heavy drums. Full drum capacity is 2,000-lbs., half-drum capacity is 1,000-lbs. The drum holder has an 8" wide metal band and two straps and ratchets to secure your 22.5" diameter steel drum.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- 360 degree drum tilt control in both directions.
- Hand operated geared tilt with fully enclosed gear box.
- Quick, sure below-hook drum handling by one person.
- Save time, reduce waste, improve productivity.
- Controlled high-level pouring.