Fork Mounted Poly Drum Handlers
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
These easy to use plastic drum handlers are designed to handle odd-shaped plastic drums. Includes safety restraint for securing unit to the fork truck. Baked-in powder-coated toughness.
Model FPDL-8-L features:
- Adjustable arms that are designed to fit 55 gallon plastic drums secured at bottom.
- Low drum attachment point allows for use with both open and closed head drums.
- Ratchet strap is supplied to secure the drum to the unit when traveling over rough terrain.
Model FPDL-11-H features:
- Top lip plastic drum lifter for use with 30 and 55 gallon plastic closed head drums.
- 7-5/8" wide x 2-9/16" high usable fork tubes on 20-1/2" centers.
- High drum attachment point for use with top lip at least 3/16" high.
- Will also work with steel and fiber drums with open (lid installed and secured) and closed head drums, with open (lid installed and secured) and closed head drums.
- Model Info