Hydra-Lift Drum Rollers
Morse Hydra-Lift Drum Rollers lift and roll your closed drum to mix and blend the contents. The built-in hydraulic system lifts your drum from floor level and places it quickly and easily for rotation on the drum turner.
Hydra-Lift Drum Rollers accept a steel drum in upright position. You control the hydraulic tilt to lift an upright drum and place it down on drum rotator wheels. Start and stop drum rotation with a second control. Roll a drum at 5 to 20 RPM until contents are mixed as desired. Then return the drum to vertical to unload.
- Roll drum to remix settled ingredients
- Eliminate transfer, clean-up, and special vessels
- Use separate drum for each batch
- No container to purge between batches
- No need to insert anything into the drum to mix
- Liquid load capacity: 1,000-lbs.
- Dry load capacity: 400-lbs. A shifting load exerts greater stress on the drum rotator than the fluid motion of a liquid load.
- Roll steel drum 6" to 26" diameter, maximum 40" length
- Overall dimensions: 67" long x 37" wide
- Available with choice of electric motors
- Explosion proof motors available
- Model Info