FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Crushes 55 gallon steel drums to approximately 6" high. Full cycle time is 25 seconds crush and retract. This unit is designed for a duty cycle that will allow for crushing or compacting up to 250 drums per week in a typical, non-hazardous, indoor, room temperature environment when operated on a three-phase power supply.
Vestil Hydraulic Drum Crusher Compactor offers:
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- 38,000 lbs. of crushing force
- The included drum compacting feature allows you to compact contents inside the drum by simply removing the drum crushing plate
- Crushing feature will work with any drum size up to 55 gallons
- Compacting feature will only work with 55-gallon drums
- Safety features include a pressure relief valve, which prevents overload, and a double door latch to secure the door when crushing
- Interlock system will prevent the motor from running unless the door is closed
- 6.5 hp motor, 3-phase, 60 hz.
- Choose from 208V, 230V or 460V. Meets OSHA 1910.212 / ANSI Z245.5 / JIC standards
- Built-in fork pockets aid in transporting
- Aluminum drip pan for catching any excess liquid that may be expelled during the crushing operation
- The pan holds 1 gallon and measures 31½" W x 4½" L x 15/8" H
- Replacement and additional drip pans are available
- Crating is recommended for international shipments, contact Material Flow