Level Lift Forward Dump
Manufacturer: Valley Craft
Lead Time: 5-7 days
FOB Midwest Warehouse.
The Level Lift Forward Dump is the only forward dumping drum handler in the industry with auto drum leveling, a hand crank dump, and no messy chains. Manual dump control with full 360-degrees forward or reverse rotation, allowing operators to pour drum contents in a precise manner.
Forward Dump Level Lifts are available in (4) hydraulic power options:
- AC electric-powered
- DC battery-powered
- Air powered
All models Feature:
- Heavy duty welded frame.
- Step down floor locks.
- Auto drum leveling as drum is raised or lowered.
- 8 inch Polyolefin wheels and 4 inch swivel casters.
- Easy-to-load bonded rubber cradles handle 800-lbs fully loaded or 500-lbs. half-full drums.
- Easy-to-load bonded rubber cradles.
- Hand crank rotation, meaning no cumbersome chains.
- On-board charger for battery-powered models.
- 800-lbs. load capacity.
- Handles 23” containers, or 18” with adapter.
- Made in the USA.
Note: Maximum lift height is measured from floor to lowest point of a horizontal 55-gallon drum.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including steel, aluminum, and lead compounds which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm.