FOB: East Coast warehouse
supports the full weight of your drum and transports it upright to avoid spills. Automatic handle-locks are designed to prevent unintentional lowering of the drum. Tilt-locks on each side may be used to keep the drum upright or horizontal. Unlocked, the drum may be turned end-over-end to agitate contents, or may be tipped at an angle for draining. Locked at horizontal, the drum can remain ready for dispensing.
Model 80 Mobile-Karrier
is extremely easy to maneuver on its 8” hard, “MORTUF” polyolefin roller bearing wheels and 4” ball-bearing swivel caster. The frame is welded structural steel for long service.
Morse Mobile-Karriers Feature:
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Use as a drum truck, drain stand, dolly or pump cart
- Self-supporting once loaded — there is no weight in the operator’s hands
- When unlocked, tilt your drum to any angle or turn 360° degrees to agitate
- Lock your drum at horizontal to drain
- Lock your drum upright to prevent spills
- Leverage for up to an 800-lbs. drum
- Roll and steers easily
- Variable lift heights
- Capacity: 800 lbs.