Model 152 and 153 Drum Trucks
FOB: East Coast Warehouse
These drum trucks have trim, tough, all steel, welded construction for strength. They provide you with ease of use at a low price. A drum truck is a different device than a platform hand truck. Engage the upper drum rim with the chine hook, then pivot back to fit the two "toes" of the drum truck under the curvature of your drum to support it.
- Capacity 1,000 lbs.
- Handles 55 gallon steel, plastic or fiber drums with upper rim; 30-gallon drums at least 30" tall; "over pack" or "salvage drums"
- Model 152 has 10" x 2.5" rubber mold-on wheels
- Model 153 has 10" diameter MORTUF hard polyolefin wheels
- Design reduces freight cost, but requires some simple assembly
- Assembled dimensions 61-1/4" L x 25-1/4" W
- Model Info