FOB: East Coast warehouse
- Rotate cans to mix or blend small batches
- Tumble parts with media to polish or deburr
- Mix in ordinary pails and not special containers or insertion mixers
- No costly transfer and messy clean up.
- Cans are held at an angle to the horizontal rotating shaft to provide a thorough "corner-over-corner" mixing action.
- Adjustable bottom crossbar and screw down top-bar secures can with locking handle
- 1/4 HP motor enough power for long service
- No shake or oscillation in stand under operation.
- Can dimensions: 4.5" to 16.5" tall, up to 12.5" in diameter
- Can speed: 23 RPM on 60Hz models, 19 RPM on 50Hz models
- Heavy-duty steel frame.
- Capacity: 100-lbs. per can
- Motor: AC single or 3 phase, 60Hz or 50Hz. Explosion proof available. Air powered models available.
OSHA requires ALL rotators to have an enclosure interlocked with the drive mechanism, so it cannot revolve unless guard is in place. One way to accomplish this is with a Morse enclosure with safety interlock.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!