FOB: East Coast Warehouse
- Rotate cans to mix or blend small batches
- Tumble parts with media to polish or deburr
- Mix in ordinary pails and not special containers or insertion mixers
- No costly transfer and messy clean up.
- Cans are held at an angle to the horizontal rotating shaft to provide a thorough "corner-over-corner" mixing action.
- Adjustable bottom crossbar and screw down top-bar secures can with locking handle
- 1/4 HP motor enough power for long service
- No shake or oscillation in stand under operation.
- Can dimensions: 4.5" to 16.5" tall, up to 12.5" in diameter
- Can speed: 23 RPM on 60Hz models, 19 RPM on 50Hz models
- Heavy-duty steel frame.
- Capacity: 100-lbs. per can
- Motor: AC single or 3 phase, 60Hz or 50Hz. Explosion proof available. Air powered models available.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
Note: OSHA requires ALL rotators to have an enclosure interlocked with the drive mechanism, so it cannot revolve unless guard is in place. One way to accomplish this is with a Morse enclosure with safety interlock.