Poly Drum Truck
Manufacturer: Meco Omaha
FOB - Midwest Warehouse
Orange Enamel Finish
Made in the USA
Meco Omaha Poly Drum Truck features a double welded 1-1/4" diameter steel frame for years of wear. Breaking back drums is virtually effortless with the replaceable floating, spring loaded axle.
- Also available with 10" plain bore polyolefin wheels.
- Specially designed toe pads greatly minimize the chance of puncture when handling plastic or poly drums.
- Equipped with a longer strap to handle large diameter drums such as overpacks and salvage drums.
- 10" x 2-1/2" and mold-on rubber wheels have roller bearings and grease fittings.
- Locking belt mechanism keeps drum safe and secure on the truck.
- Drum must be at least 29" in height for belt to engage.
- Self standing for convenient storage.
- 1,000 lbs. load capacity.
Standard Model - ideal for transporting all drums except overpacks
Overpack Model - is equipped with a longer strap to handle large diameter drums such as overpacks and salvage drums
The 10" x 2-1/2" steel and mold-on rubber wheels have roller bearings and grease fitting.
- Model Info