Portable Drum Rack and Cart
Manufacturer: Meco Omaha
FOB - Midwest Warehouse
Orange Enamel Finish
The all welded Portable Drum Racks allow the use of a forklift to move and store drums - saving time and manpower. Individual drum racks may be shipped assembled ready for use or shipped knocked down via UPS. Racks stack four high.
Drum Cradle Specifications:
- Formed drum cradles of 1/4" steel bar
- Heavy wall rectangular steel tubing horizontal frame, and square tubing cross supports combine to make these units almost indestructible.
Rack Unit Features:
- Two drum unit has 1,600 lbs. capacity and a stacked capacity of 6,400 lbs.
- Three drum unit has 2,400 lbs. capacity and a stacked capacity of 9,600 lbs.
- Two drum models have four-way forklift access
- Three drum models have two-way access, front and rear.
- Center to center of drum cradles if 26".
PDR2 Cart Features:
- For use with model PDR2 or Model PDR2-KD
- Vertical legs are fabricated from 2" square steel tube; Horizontal members are fabricated from heavy wall rectangular tubing
- Drum rack fits snugly and safely within the four corner target guides
- PDR2 cart provides a convenient 25-1/2" pouring height
- Orange enamel finish
- Model Info