Portable Drum Rollers
FOB: East Coast Warehouse
Roll your closed drum on its side to agitate the contents with this compact, Portable Drum Roller. Incorporate important ingredients and eliminate sediment in the bottom of your drum. Mixing in closed drums eliminates many hazards, worker exposure and messy cleanup associated with insertion mixers. You may also dispense directly from your drum through a faucet. The built-in tipping bar provides leverage to ease loading and unloading. The sides and back are enclosed to protect the drive.
- Roll drum 6" to 28" in diameter on (8) 4" diameter neoprene wheels
- Roll drum measuring up to 40" tall
Note: The tipping lever will only engage a drum 30" or taller
- Capacity of drum mixers varies with model number
- Drum mixers stand just 19-1/4" tall when rolling a drum, making loading and unloading easier
- Drum mixers measure 21" wide x 34-3/4" long with drum in rolling position
- Built-in retractable tipping lever to assist loading the drum mixer
- Use drum mixer as drain stand to dispense from drum
- The enclosed sides and back protect the drive mechanism
- Drum mixers are available with various motor options
- Single or 3 phase electric motors
- Explosion-proof electric
- 50Hz or 60Hz electric motors
- Air powered
- Standard Portable Drum Rollers handle drums 6" to 28" diameter, with maximum drug length 40"
- Belted Portable Drum Rollers handle drums 16" to 23" diameter, with maximum drum length 35"
- Single Phase motors are 115V and include cord and switch
- 3 Phase motors are dual voltage. 3 Phase drum rollers can be wired for 230V or 460V
- Explosion Proof Motors are rated for Class I Group D and Class II Groups F and G
- AC drum roller models are available with 50 Hz motor - model numbers end with "-50"
- AC drum roller models are available with 575V 3-phase motor - model numbers end with "-575", or "-E575" for explosion proof motor
- Drum RPM is based on standard 22.5" diameter 55 gallon drum
- A shifting dry load exerts greater stress on the drum rotator than the fluid motion of a liquid load