FOB - Midwest Warehouse
Lead Time 5-7 days
Valley Craft has added power drive to their already dependable Roto-Grip and Roto-Lift drum handlers, making transport, lifting and dumping safer and easier than ever before all in one piece of equipment. Power-drive wheels plus full-function hydraulic lift and pour means any operator can move drums. Eliminate operator effort in moving 1,000-lb+ loads, while reducing injury rates from heavy handling by more than 50%. A powered drum handler can provide substantial cost savings by eliminating the need for fork lifts, and feature fully adjustable and programmable controls with 1 - 2.5 mph speed controls. Units easily handle grades up to 5.
• Handles 18" - 24" Steel drums and cylinders.
• 12V, Deep Cycle Batteries are included.
• Available in 78” or 90” heights
• Keyed On/Off switch
• Variable drive speed (2-1/2 MPH factory set max)
• Curtis TM-1 Tiller Head is equipped with emergency reverse switch, electronic throttle, & rocker switches
• Tiller head features a horn for added safety, and gas spring to automatically return head to upright
position when not in use
• 12” drive wheel with safety cover
• 24-volt DC system powered
• Battery indicator gauge
• Batteries & 12V AC charger included
• Straddle model legs measure 23” long, and 25” between each leg
• Maximum lift height from center of jaws to floor:
-90” models - 82-1/2”
-78” models - 70-1/2”
• Max Lift Speed = 17 FPM
• Max Rotate Speed = 6 RPM