Power Drive Roto-Lift Drum Handler
Manufacturer: Valley Craft
FOB - Midwest Warehouse
Lead Time 5-7 days
Make transporting, lifting and dumping safer and easier than ever before - all in one piece of equipment. The Power Drive Roto-Lift Drum Handler has 12" power drive wheels plus full-function hydraulic lift and pour. Any operator can effortlessly move drums up to 1,000-lbs. while reducing injury rates from heavy handling by more than 50% and eliminating the need for fork lifts. Units feature fully adjustable and programmable controls with 1 - 2.5 mph speed controls.
Power Drive Roto-Lift
Incorporates ratchet straps to lift, rotate, dump and palletize steel, plastic, and fiber cylinders.
Designed to butt directly up against pallets and containment skids.
- Ability to lift, rotate 360°, and dump most steel, plastic and fiber cylinders (14"-24" in diameter).
- Curtis TM-1 Tiller Head equipped with emergency reverse switch, electronic throttle, rocker switches, horn and gas spring to automatically return head to upright position when not in use.
- Available in 78" or 90" heights with a keyed On/Off switch.
- Features variable-drive speed (2½" mph factory-set max)
- Units easily handle grades up to 5.
- 24-volt DC system and battery indicator gauge.
- Two Batteries and 12V AC charger included.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including steel, aluminum, and lead compounds which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm.
- Model Info