FOB: East Coast Warehouse
Morse Super-Duty Kontrol-Karrier has a pull chain and chain wheel for manual drum tilt control. Resistance in enclosed gear box automatically stops and holds the drum tilt angle.
- Extra-heavy-duty construction with steel tube framework.
- Large shafts, and bearings offer long life in tough service.
- Oil filled worm gear speed reducer provides 150:1 gear reduction for fine control with heavy drums.
- 20’ loop of chain will reach 10’ back to the forklift operator
- Sized for your standard ribbed 55-gallon 22.5” diameter steel drum.
- Hand wheel tilt control option is also available.
- 2,500 lbs. capacity.