FOB - Midwest Warehouse
Lead Time 5-7 days
Transporting, lifting, and dumping are safer and easier than ever before with the Telescopic Power Drive Roto-Grip™ II Drum Handler. 12 inch power drive wheels plus full-function hydraulic lift allows operators to effortlessly move drums up to 1,000-lbs, while reducing injury rates from heavy handling by more than 50%. The telescoping mast allows for easy access in and out of standard doorways, and also provides better operator viewing while transporting loads.
- Lifts, rotates, dumps and palletizes most steel, fiber, and plastic drums and cylinders (16"-28" in diameter) with hydraulic clamping jaws.
- Eliminates the need for a forklift.
- This counter-weighted model is designed to butt directly up against pallets and containment skids.
- Comes with a keyed On/Off switch.
- Variable drive speed (2-½" mph factory set max)
- 24-volt DC system and battery indicator gauge.
- Can easily handle grades up to 5°.
- Units feature fully adjustable and programmable controls with 1 - 2.5 mph speed controls.
- Curtis TM-1 Tiller Head equipped with emergency reverse switch, electronic throttle, rocker switches, horn and gas spring to automatically return head to upright position when not in use.
Maximum lift height from center of jaws to floor: 84"
- Lift Speed: 17 FPM
- Rotate Speed: 6 FPM
- Load Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Mast height: 54” - 90”
- Handles 18” - 28” steel, plastic, and fiber drums and cylinders.
Note: Two 12V, deep cycle batteries are included.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!