Tilt-To-Load Drum Tumbler
FOB: East Coast Warehouse
Morse Tilt-to-Load Drum Tumblers handles, steel, fiber and plastic drums while eliminating hazards such as spills, splashing of dangerous contents on employees, and risk of contamination.
- Morse 310 models accept the drum upright at floor level.
- The operator controls hydraulic tilting action that raises the drum into position for rotating.
- Second valve allows start and stop of hydraulic motor that drives rotation.
- Minimize time, labor, and operating cost by eliminating extra moves required for getting drum into mixing position.
- Rotate various sized drums - weighing up to 800 lbs at 5 to 20 RPM.
Safety Option Note:
- Install Morse rotators with an optional enclosure to adhere to OSHA requirements. The rotator can automatically turn off when enclosure door is opened. Power connections and motor controls must also comply with applicable local codes.
- 309* Models require safety enclosures.